Monday, March 29, 2010

In need of a hobby!

Sitting here twiddling my fingers while my boyfriend plays the latest version of NCAA on his brand new xbox...I began thinking to myself I'm in serious need of a hobby! My mom and sister, michelle, have been trying to convince me to start a blog for some time now...this could be my perfect hobby! I will finally have an answer, other than shopping, to the question "do you have any hobbies?" I'm convinced shopping is a hobby even tho my mother thinks otherwise. Every single time she asks me what I'm doing my answer seems to always be shopping. She's patiently waiting for the day my response will be "leaving lake alice, the bat house, bowling, ect!" So, this one is for you, Mother...A blog, my new hobby! Stay posted! :)

4 comments:

Debbie D. said...

Yay!!! I'm the first one!!
Welcome to blog-world!

Mallard Nest said...

Yea!!!!! I am so excited that you started a new hobby!!!! Your first post is great and I am looking forward to reading more about your thoughts, your life and your first hobby, SHOPPING!!! (Which I agree with you is a hobby and you are VERY good at!)

Debbie D. said...

O.K...
now that I have more time, and I'm not racing to be the first to comment on your first ever blog, let me say this:
I look forward to your new hobby!
(and, yes, shopping can be a hobby, but when it crosses over into an obsession, then it ceases to be a "hobby":)
So, enjoy your blogging. I look forward to you telling your stories with the written word.
You're just talking on paper. I mean cyperspace! (So watch what you say...LOL)

ladydee said...

hello and welcome to the world of blogging...I am happy to see another family blogger that I can follow and read all about the wonderful things that are happening in your life:)


psssssst....I think shopping is a hobby;)and you can blog all about your shopping experiences too...I am sure you will have many funny stories to tell along the way:)