Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My favorite 5...10 and under!

When I think of what makes me happy-children are the first thing that come to my mind! There are many, many children in my life that make me very happy, and nothing in this world makes me happier than putting a smile on a child's face!

~Hopers~ My favorite Niece



I call her my "mini me" She reminds me of myself in so many ways!



There is never a dull moments when we are together laughing. One of my favorite memories of Hopers is when she was about 5 years old...we were cleaning my room together and she turns to me and says "Aunt Christa, if you just put a garbage can in here-your room will be SO TEENAGER" I wasn't sure where she was going with this, but all we could do was laugh hysterically! I'll never forget when someone told her I wasn't a teenager anymore-she found that extremely hard to believe and wanted me to stay her "teenage aunt" forever...don’t worry Hope-I'll always be a teenager at heart!

~Baby Angelo~ My God Son



We are so hood



Lil Lo is my brotha from another motha, Angelo's, child! I'll never forget the day Shaina asked me to be the Godmother of her child. That was a great day-I was so honored. I have enjoyed every minute with him. I loved going home to my weekends with him! We would play all day long! He is such a sweetheart and gives the best hugs! I can remember watching him for hours showing me all the different ways he could "break" through a wall like superman!

~Stein~ My lil best friend


When I walked in her house I was greeted with "Christa, now I have hair just like you"



Stein is Robert's little sister. I first met her when she was 2 years old and we instantly became best friends. My visits to Clewiston consist of playing house, painting nails, jumping on the trampoline, dancing, double teaming Robert, and being girly! She is extremely witty for her age and keeps us on our toes. The saying "kids say the darnest things" is accurate when referring to Miss Stein!

~Nolan~ My little buddy


Enjoying the beautiful Paynes Prairie



This adorable lil guy is my best friend's child. He stole my heart the minute I met him. He is such a heart throb and will make anyone fall in love with him the second he smiles. Seeing his excitement when I come to see him melts my heart. He makes me feel so special. He's such a smart lil guy and knows about 30 different signs. Our favorite thing to do together is play "baaalll." We can just through the ball all night and have a blast doing so!

~Madison~ My Lil Maddy


We l<3ve to cuddle



Madison is my very good friend and ex-boyfriend's child...but I will not blog about that...I'm leaving that for the book me and Sarai are going to write about our story, lol :) Putting her to sleep is my specialty! Madison is 3 months old and I'm loving this stage. She's extremely happy, smiley, and cuddly! I just hold her for hours and love the feel of her soft, fuzzy hair touching my chin!

3 comments:

ladydee said...

awwwwww what a wonderful thing to share with everyone...babies, children and smiles:)...nothing beats that!

Debbie D. said...

You are so LoVeD by those little ones :)

Mallard Nest said...

You are amazing person and I am so thankful to have you as my "little" sister and my little girl's aunt!!!!! I love that you shared with us your special bond you have with the little ones that are a part of your life! Even with the miles separating you and Hope you have been a huge influence on her and still to this day the only person she wants to braid her hair!!!!! Love you! XOXOXOX PS, You are going to be an amazing MOM!