Wednesday, June 30, 2010

~Smiling like I've never smiled before~

~June 24, 2010~
Will forever be a day I'll remember-the day I became...
"Pre-Mrs. Smith."


It was just any ordinary Thursday. Robert would be meeting me for lunch-like he always does! Our lunch dates are very special to us since it's basically the only time we get to spend together. 1:00pm came before I knew it and off to lunch we went! We jumped in the car and went riding around. I was wondering where he was going since I didn't want a diet soda that day (We normally go to taco bell and get a soda everyday). While sitting at a red light on University Ave. Robert asked me to grab him something from his glove box. That's when the screaming, smiling, and laughing all began. A little black box was sitting in the back right hand corner of his glove box. Then the sweet words I've always dreamed of hearing "Will you marry me, Baby?"

My one request for the day I got engaged was that it would be a complete surprise...and a SURPRISE it was! I never imagined in my wildest dreams I would get engaged on my lunch break! But it was our special moment and I wouldn't have had it any other way!

After a few very quick phone calls to my family and my Boo (Julie) back to work I went! I could hardly wait til I was off work to go celebrate!

The past few days have been the best ones of my life...between the constant smiles, random outburst of laughs for no reason, and sweet emails from my future husband addressing me as Mrs. Smith-I just couldn't imagine life being any sweeter...and now our fairytale life begins!!

~*A few special surprises*~










4 comments:

Sarai said...

OMG CHRISTA I JUST STARTED CRYING READING THIS....I DONT KNOW WHAT GOT INTO ME HAHA I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU AND ROBERT!!!!! YOU ARE SO SPECIAL IN MY LIFE AND I COULDNT THINK OF ANY REASON WHY YOU DONT DESERVE A GREAT MAN...AND AN AMAZING WEDDING AND THEN FOREVER AFTER TO COME!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

Debbie D. said...

Sweetest story!
Sweetest pictures!
I loved the Nolan surprise!
Such great memories are being created!!

Debbie D. said...

I think Robert needs NOLAN'S permission!

ladydee said...

awwwwww how sweet:).. what a great surprise for you...and again lots of love and happiness to the both of you<3